Tamiya - RC Subaru WRX STI - TT - 02 24h Nurburgring
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This model recreates the Subaru WRX STI car which took an impressive victory in the SP3T class of the
Nurburgring 24 Hours race event at the legendary German circuit in May 2016. The car is powered by the same engine as in its production model - the EJ20 2-liter horizontally-opposed turbo engine.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of current electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The aerodynamically-optimized form of the race version of the WRX STI is accurately rendered in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Separately molded parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors and rear wing.
- The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- Gun metal color mesh type wheels are paired with slick tires.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
- Includes 540-type brushed Torque-Tuned motor.
- Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger, and paint to complete.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
Shown assembled for display purposes only