Savox - CORELESS METAL CASE DIGITAL SERVO .13/416
"The SA1283SG combines leading-edge technology with high 12-bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears for one amazing servo! This servo uses a coreless motor providing high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption. The strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability. The full aluminum case design allows for cooler and smoother operating temps. Ideal for rock crawlers and steering servo on 1/8-scale buggies.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green û from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks, and steering servo on 1/8th scale trucks or buggies.