Hobbywing - Xrotor-40A Multirotor ESC
- Special Core program for Multi-Rotor Controllers that greatly improves throttle response.
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors.
- All settings except the "Timing" are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals) .
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components.
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance.
|Model / SKU||XRotor-40A / 30901001|
|Cont./Peak Current||40A /60A|
|Multicopter Applicable||50/650 Class Quadcopter|
|BEC Type / BEC Output||NO|
|Programming item:||Timing (High/Intermediate).|
|Size / Weight||68 x 25 x 8.7mm x 26g (0.92oz)|