Hobbywing - Flyfun- 160A-HV-Opto-V5 Brushless ESC
- Features a high performance 32-bit ARM M4 microprocessor (with a running frequency of up to 72MHz), which is compatible with various brushless motors.
- Microprocessor powered by a separate DC regulator has better anti-interference performance, greatly reducing the possibility of losing control.
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) Technology greatly improves throttle response & driving efficiency, and reduces ESC temperature.
- Built-in high-power BEC with output voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V and 7.4V.
- Normal/Soft/Very Soft start-up modes are compatible with regular propeller airplanes and EDF jet airplanes (pls ensure to select the "Very Soft Start-up" mode when using EDF jet airplanes).
- Separate programming cable for connecting ESC to a LED program box allows users to program the ESC anytime, anywhere. (For detailed info, please refer to the user manual of HOBBYWING LED program box.)
- Multiple protection features like start-up, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, over-current, over-load, abnormal input voltage and throttle signal loss effectively prolong the service life of the ESC.