Hobbywing - Flyfun 160A HV ESC Opto V5 ESC (6S-14S)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Features a high performance 32-bit ARM M4 microprocessor (with a running frequency of up to 72MHz), compatible with various brushless motors.
- Microprocessor, powered by a separate DC regulator, has better anti-interference performance, greatly reducing the possibility of losing control.
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) Technology greatly improves throttle response & driving efficiency, and reduces ESC temperature.
- Normal/Soft/Very Soft start-up modes are compatible with regular propeller airplanes and EDF jet airplanes (pls ensure to select the Very Soft Start-up mode when using EDF jet airplanes).
- Separate programming cable for connecting ESC to a LED program box and allows users to program the ESC anytime, anywhere. (For detailed info, please refer to the user manual of HOBBYWING LED program box.)
- Multiple protection features like start-up, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, over-current, over-load, abnormal input voltage and throttle signal loss effectively prolong the service life of the ESC.
FlyFun 110, 130 and 160HV models will only allow programming changes using LED program card (purchase separately) and do not support "Transmitter" or "Stick" setting adjustments as the weblisting and manuals state.