CAT 1/20 Scale RC 330D "Hydraulic Excavator"
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Diecast Masters is proud to present the Cat 330D L replica in 1:20 scale radio control diecast metal. When you get your hands on this realistically presented RC model, you will instantly feel the power and precision that have made Caterpillar the world's largest and most respected name in earthmoving!
- Genuine Caterpillar® Yellow paint, a color available only to licensees of Caterpillar Inc.
- Copyrighted "Power Edge" trade dress reflects look of 330D L machine built between 2006-2008.
- Individual boom, stick and bucket movements follow the real 330D L.
- Exacting track control for forward, reverse and steering actions.
- 360-degree rotation on axis allows realistic dig, carry and dump operations.
- Sound system mimics engine; track movements; swing movements; boom, stick and bucket movements.
Robust Mechanics for Strength and Durability
- Precision cut metal gear set.
- Machined roll-screw, ball bearing transmission.
- Heavy diecast metal components.
- Efficient motors and deep-draw battery provide a full hour of operating time.
- Battery recharges in three hours using supplied USB cable.
Each Dimension Carefully Scaled
- Standing still or in motion, the new Diecast Masters RC model replicates the size and reach of the full-size 330D L, at 1:20 scale.
Note: this model uses worm gear drives to control the boom, not hydraulics