Savox - HV BRUSHLESS DIGITAL SERVO .065/277 @ 7.4V (.085/208 @ 6V)
"The SB2271SG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and full aluminum gears for one amazing servo! This servo uses a brushless motor providing high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption. The extremely strong aluminum gears ensure long-life and durability. High-voltage-capable for running direct LiPo receiver packs. Ideal for rock crawlers and steering servo on 1/8-scale buggies.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides high speed and torque, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green û from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks, every control surface for giant scale aircraft, and 700 class heli cyclic.