HPI Racing - Savage X 4.6 GT-6 V2 RTR (Ready To Run) Nitro Monster Truck
The smoke, the noise - Nothing beats NITRO and that's why HPI has gone all out with the Savage X 4.6 GT-6 V2 for Internal Combustion fans! While other competitors play it safe with electric, HPI knows that real trucks have engines! In addition to a raft of new features including 17mm Aluminum Hex Hubs, all hex hardware, new bumpers, body, wheels & tires, the Savage X 4.6 GT-6 also includes:
- Super HD Drivetrain
- Shim behind Spur Gear to reduce wobble & wear
- 0.9mm Clutch Springs - Later engagement for more torque, acceleration & reduced clutch wear
- RF-50N Nitro Receiver (with Low Voltage Failsafe)
- Standardized 17mm Aluminum Hex Hubs
- Tredz Terrahex 3.8" Tires
- 3.8" Havok Wheels
- Pre-Cut Factory Finished And Decaled GT-6 Bodyshell
- Plastic molded body detail parts
- Rugged Modern Styled Bumpers
- Captured Hinge Pins
- All hex hardware
The massive F4.6 Big Block engine is designed for one thing and one thing only - huge amounts of horsepower! Nearly 3hp, in fact! Enough horsepower to get the Savage X 4.6 to speeds over 45mph (73kph)! And Big Block TORQUE is always on tap, just pull the throttle for instant thrills.
The developments in this Savage X 4.6 mean the same great Super HD Drivetrain is now at the heart of all HPI Savages. With this and the new rugged bumpers, captured hinge pins, and bulletproof differentials - you're ready to deal with every bit of the boosted torque and acceleration from the Nitro Star F4.6 V2 Big Block engine - All-out smoke filled bash sessions and speed runs!!