Hobbywing - FlyFun 30A V5 ESC
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Features a high-performance 32-bit ARM M4 microprocessor (with a running frequency of up to 72MHz), compatible with various brushless motors.
- Microprocessor powered by a separate DC regulator has better anti-interference performance, which greatly reduces the possibility of losing control.
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) Technology greatly improves throttle response & driving efficiency, and reduces ESC temperature.
- Built-in high-power BEC with adjustable output voltage (5.2V, 6.0V and 7.4V). The BEC module is separate from other circuits on the ESC, so the normal BEC output will continue when issues arise with the ESC. This allows users to get the aircraft back before crash.
- Normal/Soft/Very Soft start-up modes are compatible with regular propeller airplanes and EDF jet airplanes.
- Separate programming cable for connecting ESC to a LED program box and allows users to program the ESC anytime, anywhere.
- Normal/proportional/reverse brake modes (esp. reverse brake mode) can effectively shorten the landing distance for the aircraft.
- Multiple protection features like start-up, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, over-current, over-load, abnormal input voltage and throttle signal loss.